1/4 Photos of Winter Fruit Tarts
Tiny little cherry and dried fruit pies that work very well on cookie trays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cherry pie filling, cranberries, raisins and nuts in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2Roll pie crust on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Cut 48 1 and 1/2 inch circles from pie crust with a biscuit cutter or glass.
- 4Place tiny rounds of crust into mini-muffin pans.
- 5Fill each crust with 1 teaspoon of filling mixture.
- 6Cut 48 small stars (or other shape) from remaining pie crust (re-roll dough as necessary).
- 7Place one small star on each tiny tart.
- 8Sprinkle each tart with sugar.
- 9Bake at 350F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
- 11Store loosely covered.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Fruit Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g