Tiny little cherry and dried fruit pies that work very well on cookie trays.
Make and share this Winter Fruit Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cherry pie filling, cranberries, raisins and nuts in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Roll pie crust on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut 48 1 and 1/2 inch circles from pie crust with a biscuit cutter or glass.
- Place tiny rounds of crust into mini-muffin pans.
- Fill each crust with 1 teaspoon of filling mixture.
- Cut 48 small stars (or other shape) from remaining pie crust (re-roll dough as necessary).
- Place one small star on each tiny tart.
- Sprinkle each tart with sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store loosely covered.