Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is considered low sodium and low cholesterol. It came from Nubella
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2 jonathan apples or 2 granny smith apples, cubed
- 2 ripe red pears, cubed
- 118.29 ml dried apricot, cut into strips
- 709.77 ml low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Mix lemon juice and honey in a bowl. Add apple, pear, and dried apricot and toss well.
- Serve with 4 oz vanilla yogurt per serving.
Yes we ate salad for breakfast. Cut the recipe in half and got two very large servings. Thoroughly enjoyed the mix of flavors. Also like the chewy texture the dried apricots gave it. The red pears, green apples, and white yogurt give this salad a Holiday feel. Over all very nice. Thanks so much for the post.