Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Enjoy this panini with jalapeno-flavoured havarti or feta and replace basil with spinach leaves.
Make and share this Winter Comfort Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- On barbecue, under broiler, or in a toaster oven, grill chicken over medium heat for 6 to 12 minutes.
- Turn once halfway through cooking.
- Cut chicken in thin slices.
- Spread pesto on each half of panini.
- Fill each panini with chicken, 3 basil leaves, mushrooms, sliced pepper and mozzarella.
- Heat on grill, or in a frying pan, flattening with a spatula.
I can't believe I'm the first one to review this awesome sandwich! This is totally devine. The pesto just makes this incredible. I used Havarti and baby spinach instead of the mozzarella and basil, as suggested in the intro. We both just swooned. Thanks!