Enjoy this panini with jalapeno-flavoured havarti or feta and replace basil with spinach leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On barbecue, under broiler, or in a toaster oven, grill chicken over medium heat for 6 to 12 minutes.
- 2Turn once halfway through cooking.
- 3Cut chicken in thin slices.
- 4Spread pesto on each half of panini.
- 5Fill each panini with chicken, 3 basil leaves, mushrooms, sliced pepper and mozzarella.
- 6Heat on grill, or in a frying pan, flattening with a spatula.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Comfort Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 524.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: