- 4 clementines (peeled and segmented)
- 120 g goat cheese or 120 g feta cheese
- 1 lettuce
- 1 shallot (peeled and very finely sliced)
- 1 lemon juice
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the Clementine segments in a salad bowl with Goat/ Feta cheese.
- Add Walnutes, lettuce, and the Shallot.
- Make a French - Style viniagrette dressing by mixing 1 part of Lemon Juice to 3 parts Olive Oil.
- Add to the Salad Bowl and toss the salad gently.
- Season with black pepper and Maldon Salt.
- Serve straight away!