Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful full bodied and tasty chowder. Lots of vitamins and healthy stuff and low fat.
- 473.18 ml fat-free chicken broth
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 118.29 ml cabbage, chopped
- 118.29 ml turnip, chopped (white)
- 118.29 ml fresh corn
- 59.14 ml chopped broccoli or 59.14 ml spinach
- 59.14 ml leeks or 59.14 ml onion
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- 118.29 ml diced potato
- 118.29 ml diced turkey kielbasa
- Add all ingredients to saucepan and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with sandwiches or toasted pita wedges. It is good with just about anything.