Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful full bodied and tasty chowder. Lots of vitamins and healthy stuff and low fat.
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup turnip, chopped (white)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped broccoli or 1⁄4 cup spinach
- 1⁄4 cup leeks or 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup diced potato
- 1⁄2 cup diced turkey kielbasa
- Add all ingredients to saucepan and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with sandwiches or toasted pita wedges. It is good with just about anything.