2 hrs 15 mins
This is really easy and quick to set up. I live on a 3rd floor apartment building. I like to grill but to go up and down just to cook out is a tedious endevour. So I found a way to turn my oven in to a grill. I've only gotten good reviews on my BBQ chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2In sauce pan bring BBQ sauce to a slowboil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- 3While the sauce is heating grease 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Rinse off chicken and pat dry(helps for sauce to stick to chicken pieces).
- 5Using tongs dip chicken into heated sauce and place into 9x13 baking dish.
- 6Make sure chicken dosen't over lap.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over chicken making sure there isn't an ecess in baking dish.
- 8Cover with foil and bake in over at 500 degrees.
- 9After 15 min turn temp down to 350 degrees and continue to cook for 1 hour and 20 minute.
- 10Take foil off chicken and continue cooking for 20 minute.
- 11Let stand for 5 min for it will be very hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 1240.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g