Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you have never had Winston's Grille Crab Dip you have missed out ... but no more!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crabmeat, picked over to remove shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, Parmesan, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. If using food processor, transfer mixture to a mixing bowl, then add crab meat. Mix well, being careful not to break up the crab meat too finely.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted rounds of French bread.