Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you have never had Winston's Grille Crab Dip you have missed out ... but no more!
Make and share this Winston's Grille Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crabmeat, picked over to remove shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, Parmesan, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. If using food processor, transfer mixture to a mixing bowl, then add crab meat. Mix well, being careful not to break up the crab meat too finely.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted rounds of French bread.