Recipe by donnie27
"Fresh shrimp simmered in butter, teriyaki sauce and Creole-style seasoning, served over pasta." I found this recipe on the Allrecipes site and have made it at least once a week since then. It is so,so easy and quick and a favorite in our family. The shrimp recipe itself would make great wraps or served over rice too. I usually cut the amount of butter in half, and it is still sufficient unless you really want a lot of "dipping" sauce! I might add that I often make this recipe with (thawed) frozen cooked shrimp too. I just add the shrimp to the sauce mixture until it is heated through and ready to serve.
- 12 ounces spaghetti (uncooked)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined without tails
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minute or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine butter, Creole seasoning, black pepper, and teriyaki sauce. When butter is hot add the shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink throughout.
- Spoon the shrimp on top of the pasta and sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.