Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon Ben & Jerry's coffee ice cream
- 12 fluid ounces fudge sauce
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- maraschino cherry
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter together until mixture is slightly"wet" and will spread easily and stay together.
- Spread over the bottom of a 10-inch x 14-inch cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cut the ice cream into thick slices and lay the ice cream on top of the cookie crumbs, using a spatula to even out.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top with fudge sauce and return to freezer.
- Cut into squares to serve and top with whipped cream, nuts and a cherry.