- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock, heated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water, cold
- 1⁄4 cup cream (I use milk)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in large frying pan.
- When hot, add onions; cook 5-6 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Mix in curry powder and cook 3-4 minutes over low.
- Add chicken and stir; season well.
- Cook 2-3 minutes over medium.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Continue cooking 9-10 minutes over medium low heat. Mix cornstarch with water; stir into sauce. Cook 1 minute. Pour in cream and bring to boil; cook 2-3 minutes and season well.