1/2 Photos of Winning White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
Rich and buttery. So good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- 4Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in nuts and vanilla chips.
- 6Drop by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winning White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g