Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rich and buttery. So good!
Make and share this Winning White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
This is a well deserved rating! These cookies are flawless. They were easy to make, had a perfect texture and flavor, and best of all, were easy to eat. A quick tip: I baked them for 10 minutes (and added extra chunky macadamias) and then took them out to finish getting golden on the bottoms while the pan was still hot. This way they didn't get crispy, and were solid enough to move to the cooking rack before they could overcook! Thanks again for posting this!
Excellent quick cookie recipe! I used a cup of finely chopped white chocolate, because vanilla chips aren't readily available here. This made just over a dozen cookies for me. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
These cookies are great! I doubled the recipe and using my tablespoon cookie scoop, I got 2 1/2 dozen ~ I'm glad I doubled! I made as posted except to use a bag of Hershey's white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts instead of each separately. I also found that letting the cookies cool on the sheet for a few minutes before moving to a rack to cool helped them to keep their shape. Thanks for posting!