Recipe by jenny_aggie07
Rich and buttery. So good!
Top Review by kawaiiorenji
This is a well deserved rating! These cookies are flawless. They were easy to make, had a perfect texture and flavor, and best of all, were easy to eat. A quick tip: I baked them for 10 minutes (and added extra chunky macadamias) and then took them out to finish getting golden on the bottoms while the pan was still hot. This way they didn't get crispy, and were solid enough to move to the cooking rack before they could overcook! Thanks again for posting this!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, and
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup vanilla chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.