1/1 Photo of Winning Apple Crisp
1 hr 20 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
One of 10 favorite recipes from Taste of Home 2011.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, sugar, and cinnamon.
- 2Cut in softened butter until crumbly.
- 3Press half into a greased 2-1/2-quart baking dish or a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 4Cover with peeled, chopped apples.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla.
- 6Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and clear.
- 7Pour over apples.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 to 65 minutes or until apples are tender.
- 10Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.
- 11Yield: 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winning Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g