Recipe by Ridinthewind
From Teton Valley Ranch Kitchen-- staple snack for kid's camp
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I didn't have the butterscotch chips on hand...so I had to do without that. I used some extra PB. This came out yummilicious! My little friends had a superb time eating these. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butterschotch chips and combine with peanut butter.
- Combine the peanut butter mixture with the cereal.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press firmly into pan and let them set for 30 minutes before cutting.