From Teton Valley Ranch Kitchen-- staple snack for kid's camp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Melt the butterschotch chips and combine with peanut butter.
- 3Combine the peanut butter mixture with the cereal.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Press firmly into pan and let them set for 30 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winnie the Pooh Treats
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter