Recipe by Pam in the Kitchen
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. The quickest comfort food dinner ever! It's easy to keep all of the ingredients on hand to throw this together in practically no time. Only one thing to wash and it tastes delicious too! I use precooked real bacon crumbles found by the bacon or salad fixings and frozen carrots and peppers.
- 1360.77 g chicken breast tenders, frozen boneless (Raw, not breaded)
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 236.59 ml carrot, julienned
- 236.59 ml sweet red pepper strips
- 425.24 g jar alfredo sauce (or about 2 cups homemade)
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml bacon, cooked and crumbled (Or more, if you'd like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Butter, spray or line a 13 x 9 pan.
- Put everything except bacon in the pan (Yes, just dump it in frozen and all).
- Stir until the sauce is evenly spread around.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly on top.
- Bake for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours (Until it's bubbly and the chicken still moist, but not pink inside. The time will depend on your oven and temperature of the ingredients to start.).