Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. The quickest comfort food dinner ever! It's easy to keep all of the ingredients on hand to throw this together in practically no time. Only one thing to wash and it tastes delicious too! I use precooked real bacon crumbles found by the bacon or salad fixings and frozen carrots and peppers.
- 1360.77 g chicken breast tenders, frozen boneless (Raw, not breaded)
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 236.59 ml carrot, julienned
- 236.59 ml sweet red pepper strips
- 425.24 g jar alfredo sauce (or about 2 cups homemade)
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml bacon, cooked and crumbled (Or more, if you'd like)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Butter, spray or line a 13 x 9 pan.
- Put everything except bacon in the pan (Yes, just dump it in frozen and all).
- Stir until the sauce is evenly spread around.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly on top.
- Bake for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours (Until it's bubbly and the chicken still moist, but not pink inside. The time will depend on your oven and temperature of the ingredients to start.).
Tasty recipe to make. I cut in in half and added a little stock to the sauce. Chicken was fork tender and had great flavor. Made for Spring PAC 2012
I cooked this recipe and it was good. It was so easy to make. I did not have fresh parmesan
cheese but dried so I used 1/2 cup. I also added a little evaporated milk about 1/4 cup. I will make this again.