1 hr 5 mins
Pam in the Kitchen's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. The quickest comfort food dinner ever! It's easy to keep all of the ingredients on hand to throw this together in practically no time. Only one thing to wash and it tastes delicious too! I use precooked real bacon crumbles found by the bacon or salad fixings and frozen carrots and peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken breast tenders, frozen boneless (Raw, not breaded)
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (or about 2 cups homemade)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled (Or more, if you'd like)
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Butter, spray or line a 13 x 9 pan.
- 3Put everything except bacon in the pan (Yes, just dump it in frozen and all).
- 4Stir until the sauce is evenly spread around.
- 5Sprinkle bacon evenly on top.
- 6Bake for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours (Until it's bubbly and the chicken still moist, but not pink inside. The time will depend on your oven and temperature of the ingredients to start.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 246.0 mg
- Sodium 875.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 83.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion