The two step cooking method seals in the spices and makes these really juicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the oil and spice mix in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken and toss until each piece is coated.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4Place chicken in a large baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Cool and refridgerate until ready to finish preparing.
- 6To finish preparing- Prepare a charcoal grill or gas grill.
- 7When it's hot add the chicken and grill until heated through, turning continually as they cook, about 4 minutes.
- 8Transfer the chicken to a large bowl, add the BBQ sauce, and toss to coat.
- 9Transfer to a serving platter and serve with El Rancho dressing to dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wings of Fire
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.9
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 367.0 mg
- Sodium 1603.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 78.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: