Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
The two step cooking method seals in the spices and makes these really juicy.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fuego mixed spice (Fuego Spice Mix)
- 5 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 1⁄2 cups blazin barbecue sauce (Blazin BBQ Sauce)
- 2 1⁄2 cups el rancho salad dressing (El Ranch-o Dressing)
- Mix the oil and spice mix in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss until each piece is coated.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a large baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and refridgerate until ready to finish preparing.
- To finish preparing- Prepare a charcoal grill or gas grill.
- When it's hot add the chicken and grill until heated through, turning continually as they cook, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a large bowl, add the BBQ sauce, and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve with El Rancho dressing to dip.