Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from recipegoldmine. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks delicious.
Make and share this Wing Dings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a large baking pan or dish.
- Combine everything except the wings in a large, heavy pan.
- Simmer them over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, until they have reduced to a thick sauce.
- While the sauce simmers, prepare the chicken wings.
- With a butcher knife, remove the wing tips, then cut each wing in half at the joint.
- Add the wings to the sauce, and stir to coat them.
- Ladle the wings and the sauce into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then stir the wings in the sauce.
- Turn the heat up to 425ºF and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until the sauce glazes the wings.
- Serve the wings hot with ranch dressing, if desired.
- These are a Texas specialty!
This is excellent, but a word of warning: do not use lager instead of beer. I did the first time because that's what I had on hand and it was bitter. With beer, it's very tasty - slightly oriental, but not quite - interesting flavor.