1 hr 40 mins
I got this from recipegoldmine. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease a large baking pan or dish.
- 3Combine everything except the wings in a large, heavy pan.
- 4Simmer them over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, until they have reduced to a thick sauce.
- 5While the sauce simmers, prepare the chicken wings.
- 6With a butcher knife, remove the wing tips, then cut each wing in half at the joint.
- 7Add the wings to the sauce, and stir to coat them.
- 8Ladle the wings and the sauce into the baking dish.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes, then stir the wings in the sauce.
- 10Turn the heat up to 425ºF and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until the sauce glazes the wings.
- 11Serve the wings hot with ranch dressing, if desired.
- 12These are a Texas specialty!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wing Dings
Serving Size: 1 (1397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g