Recipe by Lvs2Cook
These chicken wings are delicious and easy to make.
Top Review by Husker Fan
Wow, my little ones, 4 and 2, just ate these up. They couldn't get enough of them. I thought my husband and my 4 y/o were going to fight for the last one. The flavors were wonderful, different from your normal spicy sauce. I reallly enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing this recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken drummettes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan. Bring to boil, and simmer 5 minute Cool.
- Place drummettes in bowl, or zippered plastic bag. Add cooled Sauce. Coat chicken evenly and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Place drummettes, skin side up, on FOIL-LINED rimmed baking sheet. Spoon leftover Sauce over them.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 400º, until done, basting with sauce occasionally.