Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Another crowd pleaser from Mr. Food. My bunch can't get enough.
Top Review by bullwinkle
I was expecting a different flavor of chicken wing. These are very much like the ones we get at a Chinese restaurant. Very easy to prepare. I liked that they were baked and not fried. Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle.
- 5 lbs split chicken wings or 5 lbs chicken drummettes
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 1 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken wings on two large foil-lined rimmed cookie sheets.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes; drain any excess fluid.
- In a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add the wings; toss to coat well.
- Put the wings back on the cookie sheets and bake for 30 minutes, or until the sauce begins to caramelize and the wings get crispy.