Another crowd pleaser from Mr. Food. My bunch can't get enough.
Make and share this Wing Dingers recipe from Food.com.
- Place the chicken wings on two large foil-lined rimmed cookie sheets.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes; drain any excess fluid.
- In a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add the wings; toss to coat well.
- Put the wings back on the cookie sheets and bake for 30 minutes, or until the sauce begins to caramelize and the wings get crispy.
I was expecting a different flavor of chicken wing. These are very much like the ones we get at a Chinese restaurant. Very easy to prepare. I liked that they were baked and not fried. Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle.
Lots of napkins needed for these! Very pronounced molasses and onion taste, would decrease it a bit next time.
These wings went fast! Great flavor and easy to prepare. I thought they would be very, very sweet with all the molasses, but they were just right. Nice texture too! Thanks for a great receipe which I will make again and again.