Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great summertime drink on the deck. I add some fresh fruit on a stir stick.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine, such as chardonnay
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed,undiluted.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1 cup other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda
- orange slice
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a punch bowl; add club soda, stirring gently.
- Serve over ice with orange slices, if desired.
I made this tonight for a get together, everyone enjoyed this... thanks Mel!...Kitten:)
Well its not summer here yet but my front deck is a closed in porch so thought I would experiment afterall its valentine. We all agree its a nice drink and would def be great in the summer.