Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a mild variation of Sauerkraut, Fresh sauerkraut can be used. Follow the directions but simmer for an hour. This a Betty Crocker recipe
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1⁄3 cups dry white wine
- Melt margarine or butter in a 10-inch skillet over low heat; add sauerkraut.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes; add wine. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.