Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good party punch
Make and share this Wine Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 gallon gallo vin rose wine
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add ice.
- Float slices of oranges, lemons and limes.
I made this punch when I had friends over, and one of the friends always asks me to make it again. We all really liked it. Light, tart but sweet. Thanks for posting it!