Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lighter version that is still refreshing on a hot day. Cook time does not include cooling time.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups strawberry lemonade
- 12 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint red wine, such as a dry rose or 1 pint chianti wine
- Add mint springs to boiling water and let stand five minutes. Strain and add to fruit juices. Cool.
- Just before serving, add red wine to mint/fruit juice mixture. Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- You may want to adjust the wine to mint/fruit juice to your tastes.