Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb beef, Ground
- 1⁄2 lb fresh large mushroom, washed and trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup Burgundy wine or 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- Shape the meat by TBLS into 24 balls.
- Place in a glass bowl or plastic bag.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meatballs and mushrooms.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning the meatballs and mushrooms occasionally.
- On each of 4 12-inch metal skewers, alternate 6 meatballs with 6 mushrooms.
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550 degrees F.
- Broil kabobs 4-inches from the heat to the desired doneness, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush occasionally with the remaining marinade and gently push with a fork to turn.