1/1 Photo of Wine-Marinated Country-Style Ribs
Carmen B.'s Note:
These are a delicious way to grill ribs. Be very careful while grilling ribs for at least the first 1/2 hour otherwise they will burn from the drippings falling into grill (unless you put a drip pan underneath). These do require a long marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Cook oregano and garlic 30 seconds.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in wine, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- 4Place ribs in a glass dish.
- 5Pour wine mixture over top; turn to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 7Turn ribs occasionally to coat with marinade.
- 8Prepare grill.
- 9May want to place a drip pan underneath.
- 10Remove ribs from marinade reserving marinade.
- 11Grill ribs on grill over medium heat for approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until ribs are cooked.
- 12Discard remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wine-Marinated Country-Style Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.6
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 38.6 g