Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Wine-Glazed Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- Trim the stems from the Brussels sprouts and cut an X into the base, about 1/4 inch deep.
- In a small bowl, combine the wine, maple syrup, and soy sauce and stir together.
- Transfer to a 3-quart saucepan along with 1/2 cup water and the Brussels sprouts.
- Stir together, then cook, covered, at a gentle simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook, stirring occasionally, for another 10 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a small amount of water.
- Stir into the saucepan quickly, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a covered casserole dish to serve.