- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup red wine
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- whipped cream, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin into water in a small bowl.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Heat wine and pour into gelatin.
- Stir until solids are dissolved.
- Add orange juice and lemon juice.
- Pour into 4 stemmed glasses.
- Chill until firm.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream before serving.