Recipe by Julesong
I remember our family making batches of this in the years before wine coolers were made commercially available. It's a nice, refreshing drink for summer days!
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 liters 7-Up soda or 2 liters Sprite (regular "or" diet, either way)
- 2 liters white wine or 2 liters blush wine
- 1 medium ripe orange, washed well and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix it all together, and enjoy!
- We usually made this by the half-batch, since we didn't have a punchbowl to put a full batch in; so for a half batch you'd mix a 1/2 can of limeade, 1/2 the 7-Up, and 1/2 the wine, but use still use all the orange slices.
- You can use a red wine for a change of pace, but the white was more typical.
- You can also increase or decrease the amounts of alcohol to soda pop, to your tastes.