Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple, yet elegant way to complete any meal, or to snack on!
Make and share this Wine Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in oil, water, eggs, and sheery (or rum).
- Beat on low speed until blended, then scrape bowl and beat 4 minutes medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or unitl a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a serving plate and cool completely.
- Dust top with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
This is a wonderfully moist cake! My mom used to make it when we were kids. Fresh fruit is wonderful with this.