Recipe by Keeferop
My dad didn't do much cooking, but he always made this, and it reminds me of him :) I belive he got the recipe from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Top Review by fixit
Absolutely wonderful! This was a huge hit in our house last night. I did double the recipe, then marinated 8 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts overnight. The flavor was great and the chicken was the most moist and tender I've ever had from the grill. Kudos Chef-girl-OV
- 1 whole chicken (or wing or leg or breast combo ~24 oz)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken w/ salt.
- Mix together wine, oil, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper. Pour over chicken.
- Cover w/ foil and marinate or refrigerate for at least 3 hours (better if overnight).
- EITHER: Broil in foil lined pan 6 inches from source of heat, turning frequently and brushing w/ marinade as needed, 45-60 minutes or until chicken is tender and done.
- OR: Grill, turning & marinading often, until cooked through.