1/1 Photo of Wine Battered Shrimp
An interesting fried shrimp recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and salt (setting aside 1/4 cup flour), then combine egg yolk, cilantro, and wine in a seperate bowl, then combine both bowls of ingredients.
- 2Beat egg whites until they are stiff then fold into batter.
- 3fill a large saucepan with 2 inches of oil and heat until 365°F.
- 4dip shrimp into flour then into batter and fry until batter is lightly browned, around 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wine Battered Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 419.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g