Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From a newspaper clipping. Very tasty. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1 garlic clove, slashed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 6 thick lamb chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Make marinade by combining all ingredients except lamb chops in a bowl, mixing well.
- Pour over lamb chops in a shallow pan.
- Cover and store several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning chops occasionally.
- When ready to cook, remove chops from the marinade, drain and cook in preheated broiler 7-10 minutes on each side.
- Baste frequently with remaining marinade.