Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Kosher Kitchen Kabaret Cookbook submitted by Rochelle Davis.
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sole fillets
- 12 ounces white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- salt, to taste
- Place onions in bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange fish in a single layer over onions and pour wine over the fish.
- Sprinkle with tarragon and top with mushrooms.
- Add salt, to taste, and drizzle with margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Quite cheap and very taste.