Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Veggie Life.
- 6 ounces whole peeled garlic cloves
- 6 ounces pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add garlic cloves and boil 1 to 2 minutes then drain well in a colander.
- In a baking dish, combine them with the garlic cloves, wine, and olive oil.
- Bake 30 minutes, mixing twice during cooking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, alone or with toasted bread slices.