My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in middle of oven and preheat to 400°.
- 2Toast fennel seeds in heavy small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from skillet; cool.
- 4Finely chop fennel seeds.
- 5Combine butter, parsley, mustard and fennel seeds in small bowl.
- 6Mash with rubber spatula until smooth and well blended.
- 7Season fennel butter to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- 9Place fish in 8x8-inch glass baking dish.
- 10Pour wine over.
- 11Bake opaque in center, basting occasionally with wine and juices in dish for about 15 minutes.
- 12Spread all of fennel butter over fish.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wine-Baked Halibut Steaks With Mustard-Fennel Butter
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.7 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 43.4 g