Recipe by Gingerbee
Drunken with flavor, this chicken and artichoke casserole adds zest to any dinner. Served with rice or potatoes, it's an easy meal to please your family.
Top Review by Kelli Ron
Very simple, tasty recipe. I used boneless chicken breasts because that's what I had on hand. I also topped the dish with grated parmesan for the last 7 minutes. A good dinner with easy preparation.
- 1 frying chicken, quartered
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup dry sherry or 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper