I got this off of once-a-month-cookingworld.com. If you like rosemary, you will like this recipe.
Make and share this Wine and Herb Marinated Chicken (Dump) recipe from Food.com.
- Directions for cooking day:
- combine all ingredients.
- put chicken pieces in a freezer bag.
- pour marinade over the pieces.
- put in freezer.
- directions for serving day:
- completely thaw chicken and marinade.
- cook on grill or bake in oven until done
- throw away marinade.
Very nice flavor, and moist.
We loved this chicken!!! It was so flavorful and juicy and the fresh herbs and wine made it really special for a typically boring and usual grilled chicken. We served it with Skeeter's Honey-Lime Asparagus with Goat Cheese and it was absolutely to-die-for (especially when dipped into that lovely honey-lime sauce!) WOW, soooo good! Thanks for a fantastic, easy marinade for chicken- we'll definitely be making this again (and again!)
It was just okay. I won't be making this again.