Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Can be used for chicken, pork, or beef. Made for ZWT5- Portugal
Make and share this Wine and Garlic Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the garlic and add the dry ingredients one at a time, blending well.
- Drizzle in 1 tbs. of olive oil.
- Rub meat with spice mixture and place in glass dish.
- Pour the wine over meat to partially or entirely cover it.
- Marinate, turning occasionally, for a few hours or overnight in refrigerator.
This smells so good as you're preparing it...(maybe I had too much wine at the same time?)! Well, anyway...I used white wine and used this with chicken which we bbq'ed....quite tasty. Sorry dear, no picture, The Peanut Gallery was having NO pictures, tonight, Mom! *ZWT 5 Groovy GastroGnomes gallivanting the globe*
This was very good! I used chicken and a Merlot wine. I grilled it and boy, was it tasty!!! This is such an easy recipe that it definitely will go in the keeper file! Thanks for sharing kellychris! Made for ZWT5.