3 hrs 10 mins
Can be used for chicken, pork, or beef. Made for ZWT5- Portugal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a mortar and pestle, mash the garlic and add the dry ingredients one at a time, blending well.
- 2Drizzle in 1 tbs. of olive oil.
- 3Rub meat with spice mixture and place in glass dish.
- 4Pour the wine over meat to partially or entirely cover it.
- 5Marinate, turning occasionally, for a few hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Portuguese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Portuguese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wine and Garlic Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g