Recipe by kellychris
Can be used for chicken, pork, or beef. Made for ZWT5- Portugal
Top Review by Debber
This smells so good as you're preparing it...(maybe I had too much wine at the same time?)! Well, anyway...I used white wine and used this with chicken which we bbq'ed....quite tasty. Sorry dear, no picture, The Peanut Gallery was having NO pictures, tonight, Mom! *ZWT 5 Groovy GastroGnomes gallivanting the globe*
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt (to taste)
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red wine or 1 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the garlic and add the dry ingredients one at a time, blending well.
- Drizzle in 1 tbs. of olive oil.
- Rub meat with spice mixture and place in glass dish.
- Pour the wine over meat to partially or entirely cover it.
- Marinate, turning occasionally, for a few hours or overnight in refrigerator.