1/1 Photo of Window Wash
Once you try this - you will never clean your windows with a different solution - I promise! This "recipe" comes from "Mary Ellen's Best of Helpful Hints" fast-easy-fun ways of solving household problems. Our family edition of this book has a print date of April, 1979 ! I am posting just in case I lose my copy! Solution is in ingredients other tips follow in directions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Wash with clean sponge, or micro fibre cloth then Squeegee the water/dirt away!
- 3Never wash windows on sunny days. They will dry too fast and show streaks.
- 4Never use soap.
- 5For fast clean-ups, wash with cloth soaked in white vinegar. This method is great when washing only a few indoor windows.
- 6Shine with newspaper instead of paper towels.
- 7No more guess work with drying the inside panes with vertical strokes and outside panes with horizontal strokes, or vice versa - you will notice quickly what side has the smudges.
- 8After the windows have dried, rub a clean blackboard eraser over them for a really fine shine.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Window Wash
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g