Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my very first recipe that I've ever made up. I didn't know what to call it so my friend, Wes, named it for me. I absolutely love Mexican dips and such, so I wanted to make my own. Really, this is the type of recipe where you put as much of one ingredient as you want. I hope you enjoy it.
- 30 ounces refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread refried beans in a 9x13-inch pan; then spread the sour cream on top of that.
- Brown ground beef with the onion, chili powder, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Drain if there is a lot of grease.
- Top the beef mixture on the sour cream and refried beans.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve with Tortilla chips and/or picante sauce and vegetables that you think would go well with this.