Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
old fashioned wimpy burgers
- 6 slices cooked bacon (diced, remove from fat)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Brown celery, onion and pepper in bacon fat until tender.
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
- Cover and simmer until cooked through.
- Place mixture on hamburger buns.
- Place in warm oven until warm.
Yummy burgers. I think the bacon set these off perfectly and the addition of the tomato soup was an added treat. We will make these often. Thanks for a different burger mix,it was a great end to the week.