Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe from Wilton's website.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, room temperature
- 2 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray pans with vegetable pan spray.
- In mixer bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla and almond flavor.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, starting with the flour.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before decorating.