1/8 Photos of Wilton Stabilized Whipped Cream
I have been using this method for 30 years, no more thin runny whipped cream and your whipping cream will hold up for days this, is fabulous on cakes --- for 2 cups whipping cream use 2 tsp gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water.
My Private Note
cups ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
- 2Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- 4Whip the cream with the icing sugar, until slightly thick.
- 5While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream.
- 6Whip at high speed until stiff.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilton Stabilized Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.8
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.0 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g