Recipe by Terri F.
Here's a little different twist on Spinach Salad.
Top Review by jdoe
This was knock-your-socks off delicious. If you are even a slight fan of these ingredients, try this combination; it's fantastic! Everything melds together to give you just the right combination of textures and flavors.
- 2 bunches spinach, washed and dried or 2 (10 ounce) bagsprewashed spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup apple, peeled and cubed
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add raisins, pine nuts, apples, and onion, and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until raisins plump.
- Stir salt into raisin mixture.
- Add spinach, tossing until spinach is just wilted.
- Serve immediately, with wedges of lemon to squeeze over spinach if desired.