- 2 bunches fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 orange, peeled,seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet add the orange juice, soy sauce and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and orange pieces, and cook only until the spinach is just barely wilted.
- Do not overcook.
- Spoon onto serving plates, and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.