Good salad with a sweet vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim, wash and dry the spinach thoroughly and place in a salad bowl.
- 2Coat a saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil and put over medium heat. Fry the prosciutto and garlic for a minute to flavor the oil, then add the mushrooms and onions. Saute mushrooms and onions until they are slightly brown and tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3Scrape the mixture on top of the spinach, return the pan to the stove.
- 4Add balsamic vinegar and scrape up the bits at the bottom of the pan. Add remaining oil and honey. Swirl pan around for a minute to warm the vinaigrette.
- 5Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and top off with Gorgonzola. Season with salt and pepper, toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilted Spinach Salad With Balsamic-Honey Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 388.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: